96% Cosmetic Alcohol Fortior
Alcohol Fortior is a product of agricultural origin, highly purified, and with a characteristic odor. It is obtained through yeast-based fermentation of natural sugars from grains and molasses. After the fermentation process, the ethanol is purified by a multiple distillation and rectification process. The ethanol production process does not use catalysts.
Alcohol Fortior is an excellent disinfectant when diluted to a 60-80% strength and can be applied on non-damaged skin, small surfaces, objects, pipes, etc. This product is effective against viruses, bacteria, moulds and yeasts. Its versatility as a disinfectant varies from uses for skin hygiene, to applications in hospitals, dental practices and in the food and animal feed industry.
Alcohol Fortior is used as an ingredient/processing aid in the food industry (chocolates and confectionery) and as a solvent for colorants and flavors. In addition, this product is used in the pharmaceutical industry for products such as anesthetics, antiseptics, drugs, lotions, and cosmetics such as perfumes, deodorants and shampoos.
Quality - Alcohol Fortior
- Complies with the current version of the European Pharmacopoeia.
- Complies with the General Food Law, Regulation (EC) No.178/2002.
- Complies with the Regulation (EC) No.110/2008 – technical definitions and requirements for ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Is produced according to ISO 9001:2008.
- Is produced, stored and transported according to HACCP principles incorporated in the ISO 9001:2008.
If kosher requirements are necessary, please do not hesitate to contact us.
N.B. Upon mixing with water, the water should be decalcinated in order to prevent hazy or cloudy appearance.