As anti-icing continues to prove its place in the winter maintenance industry, finding solutions that address your most pressing needs can be quite the challenge. Fortunately, Cargill Deicing Technology has developed a line of liquid & specialty pavement products to help you achieve your business goals.
- GreenBlast™ is a magnesium chloride enhanced liquid that, when added to brine, can help to increase its effectiveness by reducing the freezing point and increasing ice melting at cold temperatures. It enhances the ice melting effectiveness of salt brine at cold temperatures better than agricultural additives with less BOD impact on the environment.
- Cargill Deicing Technology's patented Brine Corrosion Inhibitor offers you a way to appreciate all of the benefits of brine without the salt-induced corrosion drawbacks. The levels can be adjusted to meet your specific needs and is safe to use with all chlorides including magnesium and calcium chlorides.
- Enhanced salt brine is an enhanced hot mix solution for anti-icing and pre-wetting in one. An aqueous solution of sodium chloride, calcium chloride and magnesium chloride, this product is all ready to go from the time of pick-up or delivery - no mixing necessary.
- With SafeLane® surface overlay, safer roadways and walkways start at the surface. A patented, epoxy-aggregate pavement surface, SafeLane® surface overlay provides anti-icing capability through naturally reactive deicer release.
- WinterPave® asphalt anti-freeze is a proactive anti-icing solution that is added directly to the asphalt mix during its production. This environmentally-friendly solution helps reduce traffic disruption caused by snow and ice.
Whether you're looking for a liquid to mix in with your brine or a solution that is ready to be applied directly, we have the product you need. Our innovative pavement solutions can address specific areas of road or pedestrian surfaces with high traffic.