Creating appetizing texture and high performance.
Modified starches are hard-working ingredients that play an important role in food formulation, providing texture, controlling moisture, stabilizing ingredients and extending shelf life. Cargill’s extensive portfolio of modified food starches includes stabilized starches, pregelatinized starches and specialty starches to suit every purpose.
- Different botanical sources available, i.e. potato, maize, waxy maize, tapioca.
- Various functionalities, from thickening to gelling, bulking and emulsifying.
- Wide range of textures: solutions to bring creaminess, pulpiness, crispiness.
- Improved performance: increased processing stability, longer shelf life, enhanced emulsification.
- Tailored solutions for specific applications, processes and storage requirements.
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.