Gerkens® has been part of the Cargill family since 1986 and is the world’s leading and trusted cocoa supplier. We produce high quality cocoa powders guaranteed to deliver consistent color and delicious taste anytime, anywhere. Our knowledgeable Cocoa Engineers are constantly reinventing the category with innovative new cocoa powders. Most importantly, we are committed to supporting a strong, sustainable cocoa industry by enabling farmers and their communities to thrive. Gerkens. Goodness, guaranteed.
We guarantee goodness by:
Understanding your broad and varied needs and identifying the precise cocoa powder that will make your application stand out. With Gerkens, you can benefit from:
- Decades of cocoa expertise and dedicated technical support teams
- The broadest spectrum of off-the-shelf powders
- Superior blending capabilities
Perfecting each step of our process to deliver you consistent quality, color and taste, every single time. Feel assured with Gerkens cocoa powder thanks to:
- Control throughout our process & tight microbiological specs
- State-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing facilities
- Extensive sensory expertise and R&D expert panels
Continuing to reinvent the cocoa powder category through innovation backed by consumer insights, growing trends and market demands. With Gerkens, stand out from the crowd by tapping into our:
- Deep cocoa market intelligence
- Consumer insights
- Master recipe developers, technical and innovation expertise
- Broad application knowledge and facilities, including robust application centers
Sharing goodness throughout the cocoa supply chain, thanks to our commitment to the Cargill Cocoa Promise. We are continually striving to:
- Improve the lives of cocoa farmers and their communities
- Secure a thriving cocoa sector for generations to come
Looking for a quality cocoa supplier? Visit our Gerkens website to learn more about our vast cocoa powder portfolio, meet our Cocoa Engineers and let us help you start your journey to goodness.
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.