Socfat™ Trans Free Shortening
Olinera™ ZT 41 (trans free fat)
Socfat™ trans free shortening is a palm based blended fat specially texturized to impart plasticity and smooth consistency that facilitate mixing and ease of use at ambient temperatures.
Socfat™ trans free shortening is a multipurpose shortening. We offer a wide range of products, namely Socfat™ brands 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46 and 48 to suit different application and climate conditions.
- Breads and other Yeast-raised Bake Products
- Cream Fillings of Sandwich Cookies
- Deep Frying
- Excellent creaming properties
- Excellent plasticity
- High resistance to oxidation and gumming, low free fatty acids rise, low smoking and low foaming during deep drying
- Carton: 15kg, 16kg, 20kg and 25kg PE lined carton
- Other packing sizes upon request and subject to availability
It is essential to store the product in its original packing in cool and dry conditions, away from direct sunlight and substances with strong odor.
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.