Cargill Meat Solutions is the umbrella organization of Cargill’s North American beef, pork and turkey, foodservice, food distribution and case ready businesses. Our main offices in Wichita, Kansas provide a central location from which we can serve our customers from coast-to-coast. And, it places us in America's agricultural heartland. Our businesses based in Wichita provide wholesome, high quality, nutritious and flavorful products to customers ranging from foodservice operators and grocery stores, to food manufacturers and export markets. These businesses employ more than 32,000 people in the U.S. and Canada, who work at dozens of processing and support facilities. These businesses focus on product innovation and quality, food safety, animal wellbeing, improved sustainability and community engagement.
In Wichita, many employees are active in the local community through its Cargill Cares Wichita team.
The following businesses operate under the umbrella of Cargill Meat Solutions.
- Cargill Beef
- Cargill Case Ready
- Cargill Food Distribution
- Cargill Pork
- Cargill Value Added Meats - Foodservice
- Cargill Turkey and Cooked Meats
- Cargill Meat Logistics Solutions - Refrigerated and temperature-controlled freight transportation within U.S. and into Mexico.
Terms of sale
- U.S. Domestic Sales
- International Sales excluding North America and Russia
- Sales to Mexico
- Sales to Russia