Cargill Protein - North America, formerly known as Cargill Meat Solutions, provides safe, delicious, nourishing protein products and food ingredients—bringing more to the table for customers, employees, consumers, and the communities where we live and work.
Protein drives our vision:
- It inspires us to fuel the lives of our consumers
- It drives us to exceed the expectations of our customers
- It propels us to invest in our people
- It guides us to execute with excellence in our operations
- It enables us to create new skills and capabilities
- It allows us to serve our communities
- It pushes us to never settle for the status quo
It means that we will deliver superior business results to our shareholders
New Cargill Protein - North America headquarters designed to inspire the future
The new $70 million Cargill Protein - North America headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, is a destination to retain and recruit top talent and immerse protein customers in the latest culinary and food sensory experiences.
“Our customers rely on us to bring insights to the table and anticipate what consumers need
and want. This building…creates a destination for customers to tap into our expertise
and experience the future of protein.”
Get the full tour!
Locations & careers
Meet our people
Selia Perez is Cargill Protein’s first female Fabrication Manager—a second-generation Cargill employee. She creates a competitive environment and holds her team members accountable. They, in turn, go above and beyond to collaborate, deliver results and treat each other respectfully. Selia loves to inspire others. She wants employees, especially women, to push themselves to think about their career path and wants to help them achieve their goals.
Consumer inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
Terms of sale
- Canada Sales (PDF - English)
- Canada Sales (PDF - French Canadian)
- U.S. Domestic Sales (PDF)
- International Sales excluding North America and Russia (PDF)
- Sales to Mexico (PDF)
- Sales to Russia (PDF)