- Psychological Well-Being
- Bright Horizons
- Work/Life Solutions
- Health Advocacy
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k and ESOP
- Employee Retirement Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Short-term Disability (Salary Continuation)
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Family Leave
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Milk Stork
- Personal Travel Assistance
Did you know Cargill offers a benefit to ensure employees remain resourceful, satisfied and productive, both at work and at home? And, it’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Work/Life Solutions is your single source for support, resources and information provided by an outside vendor partner, Morneau Shepell. And, best of all, it’s free! You can receive:
- Confidential, in-person counseling regarding personal and family issues – arranged with nearby professionals in your community.
- Legal information, resources and consultation – unlimited phone access with attorneys for answers, direction and suggestions with nearly any legal concern.
- Financial information, resources and tools – unlimited phone access with professionals who share their expertise in order to save you time and money.
- Work/life and family information, referrals and resources – personalized searches for childcare, eldercare, adoption assistance, educational searches and practically any other resource you need.
Disclaimer: If there are any differences/discrepancies between the information on this website (www.cargill.com/myhealth and all related pages) and the information in the plan documents and/or summary plan descriptions (SPDs), the information in the plan documents/SPDs will overrule. Employees will receive information on how to access SPDs based on their benefits eligibility.