- Psychological Well-Being
- Bright Horizons
- Work/Life Solutions
- Health Advocacy
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k and ESOP
- Employee Retirement Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption/Surrogacy Reimbursement
- Short-term Disability (Salary Continuation)
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Family Leave
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Milk Stork
- Personal Travel Assistance
Get help with all your health care needs, whether it’s help finding an in-network provider, a basic claim question or something more complex like discussing treatment options or managing a health issue. Your Blue Cross Care Advocate is supported by on-site doctors, nurses, pharmacists, specialists and other experts so if they don’t know the answer to your question, they can get it.
Your Blue Cross Care Advocate can help you:
- Get to know and understand your benefits.
- Find health care providers and arrange appointments.
- Compare and understand treatment options.
- Determine if a recommended procedure is covered.
- Manage health issues and treatment plans.
- Answer questions about medical and pharmacy claims and transfer medical records.
- Set and meet health goals like quitting tobacco, losing weight or lowering stress.
Disclaimer: If there are any differences/discrepancies between the information on this website (www.cargill.com/myhealth and all related pages) and the information in the plan documents and/or summary plan descriptions (SPDs), the information in the plan documents/SPDs will overrule. Employees will receive information on how to access SPDs based on their benefits eligibility.