- Psychological Well-Being
- Bright Horizons
- Work/Life Solutions
- Health Advocacy
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k and ESOP
- Employee Retirement Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption/Surrogacy Reimbursement
- Short-term Disability (Salary Continuation)
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Family Leave
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Milk Stork
- Personal Travel Assistance
If you’re a nursing mom who travels on business, Cargill provides Milk Stork. Milk Stork will ship any pumped breast milk home when you’re away on business.
Milk Stork provides either a TSA-approved:
- Cooler, shipped directly to your hotel that includes storage bags and is pre-labeled, postage-paid and express shipped directly back to your home, or
- Tote, for you to carry home on the airplane.
Disclaimer: If there are any differences/discrepancies between the information on this website (www.cargill.com/myhealth and all related pages) and the information in the plan documents and/or summary plan descriptions (SPDs), the information in the plan documents/SPDs will overrule. Employees will receive information on how to access SPDs based on their benefits eligibility.