- Learning the Field: How Digital Agricultural Tools Are Improving Farmer Welfare in Turkey
- The Nourishing the Future Program Builds Resilience Among Tilapia and Pig Producers in Honduras
- Nourishing the Future by Building Resilient Agricultural Communities in Central America
- Helping the Houston community gain access to a balanced diet
- Cargill’s Fast Response to Small African Food Processors During COVID Helped Them
- Hatching new plans: How a survivor of gender-based violence launched a thriving poultry business
- Fueling the Minds of India’s Next Generation: The Importance of the Midday Meal
- Innovation that Sustains
Sustainable Supply Chains
Advancing supply chain sustainability through traceability, transparency, training and technology
Our focus on people and the planet comes to life through the products and services we provide to customers around the world – products that end up in homes, grocery stores and restaurants worldwide. Whether that’s a more traceable and transparent palm oil supply chain, freight options that generate less greenhouse gas emissions or technology offerings that enable farmers to reduce their use of fertilizers and other inputs, we’re bringing sustainability to life in everything we do.
We are building connected supply chains, bringing together people from farm to fork to ensure we’re nourishing the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Alongside farmers, ranchers and customers, we are creating innovative solutions with technology, training and tools that strengthen sustainability and are delivered through the food and services we provide.
We improve efficiencies all along each of the supply chains supporting our diverse businesses in order to increase productivity and expand market access while ensuring protection of natural resources, supporting animal welfare and keeping people safe. We partner directly with customers, NGO partners and industry trade groups to advance sustainability around the world.
Transforming materials into sustainable products
The raw materials from those supply chains are transformed into Cargill products and services.
From bean to bar - know your cocoa supply chain
Learn about the unique challenges to creating a sustainable, profitable cocoa supply.
On the Issues
As a global company we are mindful of our impacts in the word. The following topics should foster understanding of our efforts.
Cargill and McDonald’s verify sustainable beef in Canada
A McDonald’s pilot project in Canada has successfully tracked nearly 9,000 head of cattle from birth to beef through a fully verified supply chain, resulting in the equivalent of 2.4 million beef patties for McDonald’s Canada.More