Cargill is one of the world’s leading producers of polyols. C☆Sorbidex™ grades are sorbitol based products for use in many different industrial applications.
- Providing the building blocks for sorbitan ester surfactants
- Acting as a plasticizer/cross linker for resins
- The polyol component for polyurethane and alkyd resins
- A metal ion-sequestering agent
- An emulsion stabilizer
- Providing viscosity control for glass etching
- Plasticizer for plastic products
- Functional fluids
- Stabilizer in liquid formulations of fermentation products
Please contact a Cargill expert for further information on the benefits of using these products to meet your specific application requirements.