Adhesives and Sealants
Cargill's deep expertise in agriculture-based chemistry has led to our adhesive innovations that draw on natural sources for bonding strength, versatility, and staying power for wood, furniture, flooring and carpet applications. These ingredients deliver performance and profits through more sustainable science.
Cargill also offers an extensive range of bio-based ingredients and monomers, polyols and additives to improve the adhesive performance and environmental profile of adhesive formulations.
- BiOH Fusion® adhesives, binders and coating additives for wood, insulation, and paper and board packaging
- Pripol™ dimer fatty acids and dimer diols for polyamide, polyester and polyurethane adhesives
- Priplast™ specialty range of polyester polyols for polyurethane adhesives:
- Priamine™ dimer diamine co-hardener and B-Tough™ C2R toughening agents for epoxy adhesives
- ChemCure™ curing agents and ChemRes™ resin blends for epoxy based construction adhesives and sealants
These can be applied in hot melt, (liquid) reactive, epoxy, water based and solvent based adhesives.