Cargill standard and modified lecithins are surface-active and emulsifying. Lecithin enhances the manufacture of oil-based emulsions, suspensions and dispersions and stabilizes these systems.
In drilling applications, lecithin can be used for
- Lubricating drill bits /smooth operation
- Reducing friction/reduced damage
- Achieving viscosity requirements in fresh, saltwater and other drilling muds
Cargill’s industrial lecithins are also appropriate ingredients for paint and ink formulations, leather & textile treatment, lubricant products, as well as leather and textile treatment.
- Lipotin 50 is a broad-range standardized lecithin suitable for solvent-based paint formulations, leather and textile treatment, drilling fluids, adhesives & binders as well as lubricants and provides the best deal between price and performance.
- Lipotin 100 lecithin is the technical version of a standardized lecithin suitable for all non-food emulsifying applications.
- Lipotin DB lecithin is a transparent double bleached lecithin for solvent-based bright paint formulations.
- Topcithin SB lecithin is a single bleached lecithin, and due to its bright amber color it is appropriate for paints, inks and paper coating applications.
The products and services described on this website may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all persons.