Priolube™ 2046, a high viscosity, hydrolytically stable complex ester, is suitable for use as a base fluid and a thickener in a wide range of applications.
Priolube™ 2046 ester is recommended to be used at the following treat rates:
- Automotive gear oils and transmission fluids: 5 - 25%
- Chain oils: up to 98%
- Greases: 10 - 90%
- Industrial gear oils: up to 98%
- Two stroke engine oils: 20 - 60%
Priolube™ 2046 ester is based on renewable raw materials.
- Driveline & transmission (ICE & hybrid)
- Chain oil - high temperature
- Industrial gear oils
- Engine oils - small stationary engines
- Engine oils - 2T moto
Priolube™ 3953 is a proprietary, multi-functional product that combines ester lubricant base fluid properties with emulsification properties.
Priolube™ 3953 ester is suitable for use in formulating synthetic, semi-synthetic and soluble oil metalworking fluids, for machining ferrous and non-ferrous alloys and in the formulation of non-ferrous rolling fluids.
We recommend this product is used in the following typical concentrations:
- Metalworking fluids - cutting and grinding: 5 - 30%
- Metalworking fluids - drawing and stamping: 5 - 30%
- Non-ferrous metal rolling oils: 5 - 30%
Priolube™ 3953 ester is based on renewable raw materials.
- Metalworking and forming - metalworking fluids
- Metalworking and forming - rolling oils
|Density at 20°C||g/cm3||0.92|
Form at 25°C
Industry Market Areas
- Passenger cars (ICE & hybrid)
- Industrial processes
- Small engines
- Heavy duty vehicles – off/on road