Priolube™ 3966, a high oxidatively stable synthetic ester, has excellent low temperature flow properties.
We recommend this product is used in the following typical treat rates:
- Air compressors: 5 - 98%
- Automotive gear and transmission oils: 5 - 25%
- Chain oils: up to 98%
- Four stroke engine oils: 5 - 15%
- Greases: 10 - 90%
- Hydraulic fluids: 5 - 95%
- Industrial gear oils: up to 98%
- Engine oils - passenger cars, heavy duty, small stationary engines, 4T moto
- Chain oil - food grade
- Hydraulic fluids - fire resistant
- Industrial gear oils
Priolube™ 3953 is a proprietary, multi-functional product that combines ester lubricant base fluid properties with emulsification properties.
Priolube™ 3953 ester is suitable for use in formulating synthetic, semi-synthetic and soluble oil metalworking fluids, for machining ferrous and non-ferrous alloys and in the formulation of non-ferrous rolling fluids.
We recommend this product is used in the following typical concentrations:
- Metalworking fluids - cutting and grinding: 5 - 30%
- Metalworking fluids - drawing and stamping: 5 - 30%
- Non-ferrous metal rolling oils: 5 - 30%
Priolube™ 3953 ester is based on renewable raw materials.
- Metalworking and forming - metalworking fluids
- Metalworking and forming - rolling oils
|Flash point (COC)||°C||235|
Form at 25°C
Industry Market Areas
- Passenger cars (ICE & hybrid)
- Heavy duty vehicles – off road and on road
- Small engines
- Industrial processes