Priolube™ 3986 is a high viscosity complex ester, suitable for use in a wide range of applications.
Priolube™ 3986 ester can be used as an Extreme Pressure (EP) enhancing additive, a lubricity additive, a thickening agent and as a viscosity index improver.
We recommend this product is used in the following typical treat rates:
- Automotive gear and transmission oils: 5 - 25%
- Chain oils: 5 - 20%
- Ferrous metal rolling oils: 5 - 10%
- Greases: 10 - 20%
- Industrial gear oils: 5 - 25%
- Metalworking fluids - cutting and grinding: 5 - 10%
- Metalworking fluids - drawing and stamping: 5 - 10%
- Non-ferrous metal rolling oils: 5 - 10%
- Two stroke engine oils: 1 - 5%
Priolube™ 3986 ester is based on renewable raw materials. It is also on the EU Ecolabel LuSC list.
Driveline & transmission (ICE & hybrid)
- Metalworking and forming
- Industrial gear oils
- Engine oils - small stationary engines
- Engine oils - 2T moto
Priolube™ 3953 is a proprietary, multi-functional product that combines ester lubricant base fluid properties with emulsification properties.
Priolube™ 3953 ester is suitable for use in formulating synthetic, semi-synthetic and soluble oil metalworking fluids, for machining ferrous and non-ferrous alloys and in the formulation of non-ferrous rolling fluids.
We recommend this product is used in the following typical concentrations:
- Metalworking fluids - cutting and grinding: 5 - 30%
- Metalworking fluids - drawing and stamping: 5 - 30%
- Non-ferrous metal rolling oils: 5 - 30%
Priolube™ 3953 ester is based on renewable raw materials.
- Metalworking and forming - metalworking fluids
- Metalworking and forming - rolling oils
|Flash point (COC)||°C||325|
Form at 25°C
Industry Market Areas
- Passenger cars (ICE & hybrid)
- Heavy duty vehicles – off road and on road
- Small engines
- Industrial processes